Exciting part-time or full-time opportunity! Lively, outgoing tutors are needed to help students of all ages on a one-on-one basis in the areas of science, math, history, English, foreign languages, and standardized tests, such as the SSAT, SAT and ACT.
Join Our Team:
We are currently hiring! If you are interested in joining our dynamic group of professionals, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter that details which role you are applying for, your qualifications, in addition to the contact information of three references.
**Please note the owner brings her dogs into the learning center daily.**
Beth Bristow and her team of expert tutors are Atlanta's premier source for Academic Coaching, Test Prep and College Planning. All sessions are both interactive and motivational in nature, with the underlying goal of building self-confidence in students while making learning fun.
In addition to the items requested immediately under "Join Our Team" above, please include the following in your cover letter:
- A quick summary of why you would like to be a tutor
- A quick description of any previous experience you have had working with students
- What subjects and/or standardized tests you would be comfortable teaching on a one-on-one basis
- Your personal standardized test scores (AP, SAT, ACT, etc)
- Your regular availability for the 2017-2018 school year